Sunday, May 22, 2011

Burke and Hare

This is yet "another movie" I found that I want to see that is only out on UK DVD. :o(    ..can I say: "not fair!".

I adore Andy Serkis and most of his work I can't see!

I will admit that I met Andy at a Creations Convention once and found him to be the greatest guy!!  Not only did he give his audience all they wanted (continually using Gollums voice) but was thrilled when I asked him about his appearance in the movie Inkheart. (unfortunately it did not do well in the box office) But everyone loves a bit of laughter and this movie sounds just perfect!!  Maybe I will finally get lucky and one day they will make it for the US to see too!

Burke and Hare

 

Burke and Hare (2010)

91 min  - Comedy/ Thriller . 29 October 2010 UK

A black comedy about two 19th century grave robbers who find a lucrative business providing cadavers for an Edinburgh medical school.

I would really love to have this movie *sigh*  I wonder if they will ever produce it for the USA?

Speaking of Andy Serkis...

Did you know that not only is he reprising his role as Gollum in The Hobbit but he is helping direct!

No comments: